Saturday, May 14, 2011

Christmas Quilt Along - Post #2

Hello Again,

Here's what I've completed so far.  I'm always adding stripes, and plaids into the mix of fabrics.



I want the quilt to look Christmasy buy not be overtly Christmas so that I can display it anytime of the year. 

The CF card on my camera is having a "hissy fit" so I don't know how many more times I can post today.  I think it might be time for a new camera.  We just replaced the CF card a couple of weeks ago.  I want to sew today, I don't want to go camera shopping!

As always,

Lynn

5 comments:

  1. It's great to start to see the quilt coming together now we have over half the blocks completed, isn't it? As ever, I love your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blocks are WONDERFUL!! How clever of you to do them up right away!! Come Christmas you are going to be thrilled!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you have so many done!! Nice job!! Now to go hang my head in shame as I haven't started mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stars are so pretty and colorful. Hugs

    ReplyDelete