Saturday, May 28, 2011

Minglewood Monday is Taking Sign-ups

Hello Everyone,

We have a start date of July 15th for the Minglewood Monday block of the month! This gives me six more weeks to select fabric and make more blocks to get ahead of the pack! Click here for all of the pertinent details at the In Between Stitches website.  Melissa and Leslie have put together a wonderful BOM program.  So wonderful that there are two other program that I want to make too!

I named the program Minglewood Monday, because I will be posting the blocks on the Monday before the shipments go out in the mail.  You will be able to refer to the pictures and I'll post hints and tips on how to construct the block.  (You know you can right mouse click on any picture to enlarge it.)


You will be making two of each block in the book and you will be making four, 12-1/2" blocks per month.  No two blocks will be made out of the same fabric.  I'm going to incorporate every color of the Civil War palette.

This blocks is called Kaleidoscope and was the most challenging block so far.  Photography doesn't lie.  I swear the fabric in the corners didn't look at all directional when I was cutting and piecing.  I guess I know what I will be ripping out today!  This error will drive me crazy....but at least it is an easy one to fix.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend everyone and be safe.

As always,

Lynn

 

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, Wow you are a busy lady.......I'm not sure how you do it, but you do it well.
    Talk soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is my favorite colorway of all, so far. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete