Saturday, June 11, 2011

June Christmas Quilt Along

Hello Everyone,

Here is my first post for the June Christmas Quilt Along hosted by QUILT SUE this month.  Hop on over to Sue's site, click on the 2011 Christmas Quilt Along tab, and check out what quilters around the globe are working on today.


I added two more blocks to the Scatty Christmas Stars quilt.


Check back later with me to see what else I've been working on while humming along to Christmas music.  My grown children keep threatening to put me in "the home". If by chance they stopped by the house today and heard the Christmas music....I would have a hard time defending myself!  I might just have to bribe them with a quilt.

As always,

Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Oh they are different! What a switch nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blocks. Just adore your chalk board - gotta get me one of those and ban the post-its.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the fabric you are using. Your stars look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty Christmas stars!

    ReplyDelete