Sunday, January 27, 2013

Nostalgic Christmas Quilt

Hello Everyone,

This beauty was created by Lea from Podunk Pretties.  I fell in love with the center images she downloaded and printed from the Internet.


Her quilting and attention to detail is pretty incredible too.  Just feast your eyes on all of the little plaid flanges.....or is it flangii?  Whatever, they are great!


Lea's color choices are absolutely PERFECT for this design.


Lea, thank you so much for making my pattern and showing your amazing images.  Seeing my design come to life through your creativity absolutely made my day.  You've created a treasure to enjoy for many years to come. Excellent job!

Soon,
Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Lea's quilt is so gorgeous it makes me want to do Christmas all over again!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Christmas quilt !

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it were mine, I'd be wishing it was Christmas all year round. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete