Friday, March 13, 2015

One For The Finish Column

 
Hello Everyone,
 
Directions done....check. Patterns printed.....check.  Binding done.....check.  Hanging sleeve done.....check.
 

Preparation for Grammy Squares class tomorrow........not checked off yet.  There is always a lot to do when preparing for a new class.  Lots of step outs to make to show the process.  Everyone learns differently, so I try to present the material in a couple of different ways.

 
I have a binder all set to go for each and every class that I teach.  I'm always adding to it, never taking anything away from it.  I'm working on my Grammy Squares binder this afternoon.  This will guarantee a good class at the shop tomorrow.  We will hit the ground running at 10am for a great, productive day of Grammy Squares.

I think I'll step out of the sewing room for happy hour now!

Soon,
Lynn

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your quilt and the pattern.
    What a fun class that will be tomorrow :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly finished, Wow. Congratulations on finishing the pattern writing. This is the nicest hexi quilt I have seen to date. Would so love to take this class and several others of yours but alas being 'down under' makes it impossible but the future might bring pleasant surprises. Blessings from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grammy Squares looks fantastic, Lynn! I knew it would. Here's hoping your class goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is one serious quilt for my list to make - I would even do the applique in the outer border as i love the affect. Let us know when it is available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww that's brilliant, I bet you're enjoying Happy Hour after all that. Not too much though, remember you might have to drive a sewing machine in class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wunnerful! Can those of us not in the Greater Livermore Area request a video feed of tomorrows class pretty please? We want to play too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is a stunner! Love the use of bright colours on the black background. Have fun in class...I know your students will!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your squares, it is a gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!! When we will be able to purchase the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Lynn, for a wonderful class! All your efforts more than paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And a fabulous finish it is! I wish we could have been there for the celebration party!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete