Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Sew'n Wild Oaks Class Was In Session

Hello Everyone,
 
Some days have a touch of magic to them......yesterday was one of those days in the classroom at In Between Stitches.  My Sew'n Wild Oaks girls gathered for the last meeting of the year and shared in the magic. 
 
Our show and tell starts off with Judy's, Grammy Squares quilt, all quilted and now for the binding.
 



Irene modified the Twinkle Trees pattern.  She now has a beautiful table runner.


Valery finished her little kit made with Vintage Onyx fabric.



Here is Melody's Christmas Morning Delight......front......

 
and back.
 
Gail is binding her table runners.  Now I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but these have been in the works for a few years.  This is the year folks!  They are going to be finished.


Barbara's little Santa is adorable sitting atop a bed spring.  Barbara purchased this kit at Ladybug's in Manteca.


Mary finished an adorable baby quilt, perfect for any baby beginning to set sail into life.


Nancy is a real star when it comes to quilting!



Jeannie is working on her checkerboard binding for her Homemade Holidays table runner.


 Pat's Scrappy Leaves is coming together beautifully!

 
We had a wonderful potluck.  My girls can cook!
 


The classroom was so full.....

 
 .....we had to set up two additional tables out in the shop.


Here are "my girls".  I treasure their friendships.  I look forward to every minute we spend together.  They make the world a happier, and better place with their faith, friendship, and creativity.  Love you girls.


I'll leave you today with this picture and quote I saw on Facebook.


My girls are always weaving their nets, and cast them out in love.  I feel it, I see it, and we all benefit from the power and influence of their nets.  Start weaving today.

Soon,
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful day. And so many beautiful quilts. The girls are very productive. Love them all too Lynn. Very very sorry I missed this day. Something about your group that brings joy to my heart. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've revisited this post, Lynn...and finally realized what is missing! The "oohs and ahs", the clapping, the "wows", the smiles and the laughter. What an amazing day that bypassed the pace of the season. Thank you for the opportunity that you have given us to share our lives with you and each other.

    ReplyDelete