Thursday, February 9, 2017

Magnificent Antique Sampler

Hello Everyone,
 
Just a quick post this morning to show you Laurie's finished Antique Sampler quilt by Sue Daley.
 

This was a BOM offered by In Between Stitches a couple of years ago. Laurie worked on it faithfully, and look at the heirloom quilt she has to show for it.  She is going to enter this quilt in the Amador Valley Quilter's show in April.  I think I see a Best of Show ribbon in Laurie's future.


But wait, there's more.  It is hand quilted too!  It is spectacular!


Well done Laurie!  You are inspirational!

Soon,
Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Wow - congratulations to Laurie on a gorgeous finish! It has my Best of Show vote!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip! Hip! Hooray! Great job!!!! All the hard, long hours were worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I have this pattern - haven't yet started it - it's still on my wishlist though, especially after seeing these pics - thank you!

    ReplyDelete