Saturday, April 7, 2018

It Takes a Village

Hello Everyone,
 
Yes, it took a village to get the booth set up at the quilt show in Concord, CA.  
 

We started at 1pm and put the finishing touches on the booth by 4:30pm.


When I say we, my sister Gail, Mr. Joe and my grandson Kade, are responsible for making this happen.






I love this picture of Kade helping his Poppy with the wiring of the lighting.  The little guy was so helpful and seemed to have a good time.  I guess we wore him out, since he slept all the way home.

 
I have to leave you now and get ready.....it's show time!
 
Soon,
Lynn

4 comments:

  1. have fun at your booth and hope you sell a lot - everything looks so nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see all the beauty in your booth! And what a treat to have grandson added to your team. Hope you have a very successful show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all make one heckuva team, Lynn! Beautiful booth as always.... Bonne chance!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, as always! And I went to Yuba City on Friday for a baby shower, and as we drove through Colusa, I yelled "A Quilt store!" So we had to turn around and check it out. Turns out it was the one you taught at a little while ago: the store in the old mortuary!! :-) I had forgotten that you had been up there and hadn't realized that there was a quilt store on the way to our destination. So glad I saw it! :-) And it was so fun to be there and remember that you had said that you taught there! Have a great day at the show tomorrow! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete