Friday, May 4, 2018

Kit Making

Hello Everyone,
 
Only enough time for a few pictures today.  I just wanted you to know that I'm still alive and well.....just super busy.  I'm headed to the show in Grass Valley this morning.  Gail and I have been preparing kits for most of the week.
 


Gail made lots of Seasonal Hexie table topper kits for the show.  Chickens are always a big hit.  The strips make it a coordinated, and fun project.

 
We also been cutting kits for the Country Sampler quilt for the cruise to Alaska.  This is only the reds and greens.


We got all of the off-whites cut and in the kit.  We still have to cut the blacks, maroons, blues, and golds.


I also remade all of the trees for my Rowmancing Alaska quilt.  The trees were just too dark compared to the rest of the quilt. I'm much happier now. I love the geese flying over the Eagle's Nest blocks.


Time to eat breakfast and pack up the cars.  The SUV's will be full of kits, patterns, and fabric bundles.  The show is located in the beautiful fairgrounds in Grass Valley.  We will be under the pines for the next couple of days.  Hope to see some of you there.

Soon,
Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Wow, can't believe you re-made all those trees. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the rejects! Have fun at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love that red print!! What collection is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a cutting frenzy up there in the woods! Just make sure Mazey's tail doesn't get in the way!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynn... I'm so glad that you are you and that you're sharing all of this with the rest of us. <3

    ReplyDelete